The San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival, Southern California's most anticipated luxury wine and epicurean classic, returns November 15-22, 2015, for a seven-day feast of the senses. With over 25 events throughout the week, the 12th Annual San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival is a unique opportunity to share in the love of all things culinary with Southern California's collection of foodies, wine connoisseurs, members of the wine trade, bloggers, and media. From wine tasting seminars and cooking classes by James Beard award-winning chefs, to elegant reserve wine events and tastemakers dinners, the Festival's sponsorship and exhibitor options are endless for your brands. We would like to personally invite you to join us at this year's Festival and hope to see you in November.
Click on the following links to get involved:
2015 Winery/Brewery/Spirit Registration Form
2015 Restaurant Registration Form
2015 Specialty/Gourmet Foods Registration Form
2015 Non-Sampling Exhibitor Registration Form
Culinary Related Products/Services/Art Qualification applies
2015 Additional Badge Order Form
Avaialble until November 2, 2015
The San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival is a destination event attracting high-profile members of the wine and culinary trade as well as affluent consumers throughout the event’s five days. In addition to increasing your company’s profile among this key demographic, a sponsorship with the Festival will also allow your company to:
• Gain cachet by affiliating your brand with a high-end consumer event targeting affluent wine and food enthusiasts
• Broaden the market’s awareness of your products and services
• Reinforce loyalty with current consumer relationships
• Find new, quality customers
• Gain media exposure among food, wine and lifestyle media
• Facilitate a market assessment of your product by sampling
• According to the Cone/Rober Report, consumers are more likely to switch to a sponsor’s brand that supports a local event or cause
Sponsorship opportunites available at the San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival are endless. We look forward to building a custom sponsorship for you to help meet your needs.
Click on the link below to learn more about Festival Sponsorship:
2015 San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival Sponsorship Opportunities
Put the spotlight on your brand at this year's Festival with these attention-grabbing promotional opportunities in the Limited Edition Festival Magazine. Don't miss out on your chance to capture over 55,500 key influencers including wine and food enthusiasts, hundreds of chefs and wine buyers, winemakers, retailers, and media!
The 2015 Festival Magazine is the official guide to the San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival and is mailed as well as distributed to over 70 restaurants throughout San Diego five weeks prior to the Festival. A flip book version of the magazine will be available online, and is emailed to over 20,000 luxury consumers during the months of October and November, and shared socially across Facebook and Twitter. As a Festival participant, your listing is FREE, just fill out the directory information box on your exhibit space contract to guarantee your space. You may also upgrade your listing by adding a company or brand logo.
Want to really stand out? Advertising in the directory is affordable with ad options ranging from 1⁄4 page to two-page spreads.
Click on the link to advertise in the Festival Magazine:
2014 En Bouche Ad Insertion Kit
Event Statistics & Audience Demographics
• Just over 5,500 people attended the Grand Tasting Event on Saturday, November 22nd.
• The Vault: Reserve + New Release Tasting hosted 800 attendees on Friday, November 21st. The Collection, an exclusive tier featuring highly allocated wines with limited access to consumers, sold out with 100 exclusive entrants.
• The San Diego Classics: Fish Tacos & Craft Beers, culinary classes, wine tasting seminars, celebrity chef dinner and the Official After Party attracted just over 1,500 attendees.
• The entire week's Festival drew over 10,000 affluent wine and food aficionados into San Diego.
• Over 150 wineries from wine growing regions around the world take part in the event.
• Over 700 different types of wines are poured at The Vault: Reserve + New Release Tasting and Grand Tasting Event.
• 60 of San Diego's top restaurants and celebrated chefs along with gourmet food companies took part in the Grand Tasting Event.
• Celebrities such as Chef Gale Gand, Chef Bernard Guillas, Chef Suzette Gresham, Chef RJ Cooper, Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman, Food Network's The Hearty Boys, and many others are flown in to San Diego to lead a line-up of exciting and informative cooking and wine demonstrations.
• Major U.S. Brands used this year's Festival to expand their Southern California market reach, including Cooking Light , Kia K900, Southwest Airlines, Mission Federal, and Stella Artois.
Attracting over 10,000 wine and food enthusiasts and industry tastemakers at this seven-day event, the San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival appeals to an affluent consumer of wines and luxury lifestyle goods and services:
• Attendee median age: 30-50 years old
• 60% of ticket purchasers are females, while event attendance is split 50/50
• 60% of attendees have an annual household income of over $100,000
• Is seeking financial goods and services such as mortgages, life insurance, and investment advice
• Consider themselves connoisseurs of fine wine and food
• Dines out five to seven times per month at a fine dining establishment
• Purchases an average of two to three cases of wine per month
• Frequently cooks and entertains at home for large dinner parties
• Over 30% stay in a San Diego hotel during the week of the Festival
• Of those that stay in a hotel, 63% of attendees book their rooms for more than one night
Chef of the Fest Competition & People's Choice Award
Celebrated as one of the largest culinary showdowns in Southern California, the Chef of the Fest Competition at the San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival challenges seasoned and up-and-coming chefs in the San Diego culinary scene to prove their skills in the kitchen and at the Festival's Grand Tasting. The competition puts a national spotlight on San Diego as a growing culinary hotspot and highlights local participating superstars. The Chef of the Fest Competition challenges each chef to create a unique dish for a panel of judges from the American Culinary Federation and celebrity chef guest judges in hopes of winning the coveted title of "Chef of the Fest" and the Festival's Grand Prize—upwards of $50,000 in cash and prizes as well as some serious bragging rights! The Chef of the Fest Competition takes place on Saturday, November 22, 2014 during the San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival's Grand Tasting on the Embarcadero Marina Park North.
San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival attendees will have the opportunity to judge this year's Chef of the Fest Competition. The 4th Annual People's Choice Award will allow attendees to vote for their favorite restaurant during the Grand Tasting Event on Saturday, November 22. Each restaurant will be assigned a unique voting code that attendees will enter via text on a cell phone to vote. The poll will be broadcast live, and the People's Choice Award winner will be announced at 2:45 PM.
Prize: Prizes TBD
Rules: The winner will be determined by the restaurant with the most votes. Only one vote per person. The People's Choice Award is only open to restaurants participating in the Chef of the Fest Competition. Restaurants cannot vote for themselves. Restaurants that vote for themselves will result in an immediate disqualification from the competition.
Exhibitor Logistics & Downloads
Set Up Details / Guide to Participating in the Festival:
Extra Exhibitor Badge Order Form
If you have further questions, please email our Exhibit Coordinator, Caitlin Purkey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
619-312-1212 ext. 105