Brands + SponsorsThe San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival, Southern California's most anticipated luxury wine and epicurean classic, returns November 13-19, 2017, for a seven-day feast of the senses. With over 40 events throughout the week, the 14th Annual San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival is a unique opportunity to share in the love of all things culinary with Southern California's collection of foodies, wine connoisseurs, members of the wine trade, bloggers, and media. From wine tasting seminars and cooking classes by James Beard award-winning chefs, to elegant reserve wine events and tastemakers dinners, the Festival's sponsorship and exhibitor options are endless for your brands.
We would like to personally invite you to join us at this year's Festival and hope to see you in November.
2017 Registration Forms
2017 Registration Forms Coming Soon
The San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival is a destination event attracting high-profile members of the wine and culinary trade as well as affluent consumers throughout the event’s five days. In addition to increasing your company’s profile among this key demographic, a sponsorship with the Festival will also allow your company to:
• Gain cachet by affiliating your brand with a high-end consumer event targeting affluent wine and food enthusiasts
• Broaden the market’s awareness of your products and services
• Reinforce loyalty with current consumer relationships
• Find new, quality customers
• Gain media exposure among food, wine and lifestyle media
• Facilitate a market assessment of your product by sampling
• According to the Cone/Rober Report, consumers are more likely to switch to a sponsor’s brand that supports a local event or cause
Sponsorship opportunites available at the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival are endless. We look forward to building a custom sponsorship for you to help meet your needs.
Click on the link below to learn more about Festival Sponsorship:
San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival Sponsorship Opportunities
Put the spotlight on your brand at this year's Festival with these attention-grabbing promotional opportunities in the Limited Edition Festival Magazine. Don't miss out on your chance to capture over 55,500 key influencers including wine and food enthusiasts, hundreds of chefs and wine buyers, winemakers, retailers, and media!
The Festival Magazine is the official guide to the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival and is mailed as well as distributed to over 60 restaurants throughout San Diego five weeks prior to the Festival. A flip book version of the magazine will be available online, and is emailed to over 20,000 luxury consumers during the months of October and November, and shared socially across Facebook and Twitter. As a Festival participant, your listing is FREE, just fill out the directory information box on your exhibit space contract to guarantee your space. You may also upgrade your listing by adding a company or brand logo.
Want to really stand out? Advertising in the directory is affordable with ad options ranging from 1⁄4 page to two-page spreads.
2017 En Bouche Ad Form Coming Soon
Event Statistics + Audience Demographics
• Just over 5,000 people attended the Lexus Grand Tasting on Saturday, November 19.
• The Tasting at SommConhosted over 1,000 attendees on Friday, November 18. The Vault, an exclusive tier featuring highly allocated wines with limited access to consumers, sold out with 125 exclusive entrants.
• The Fish Taco TKO, culinary classes, wine tasting seminars, Culinary Icons dinner and Party After Dark attracted just over 1,500 attendees.
• The entire week's Festival drew over 10,000 affluent wine and food aficionados into San Diego.
• Over 120 wineries from wine growing regions around the world take part in the event.
• 60 of San Diego's top restaurants and celebrated chefs along with gourmet food companies took part in the Lexus Grand Tasting.
• Celebrities such as Chef Marcus Samuelsson, Chef Rick Moonen, Chef Rick Bayless, Chef Bernard Guillas, Chef Suzette Gresham,, Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman, Food Network's The Hearty Boys, and many others are flown in to San Diego to lead a line-up of exciting and informative cooking and wine demonstrations.
• Major U.S. Brands used this year's Festival to expand their Southern California market reach, including Lexus, Cooking Light, Southwest Airlines, Mission Federal, and Stella Artois.
Attracting over 10,000 wine and food enthusiasts and industry tastemakers at this seven-day event, the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival appeals to an affluent consumer of wines and luxury lifestyle goods and services:
• Attendee median age: 30-50 years old
• 73% of ticket purchasers are females, while event attendance is split 50/50
• 48% of attendees have an annual household income of over $100,000
• Is seeking financial goods and services such as mortgages, life insurance, and investment advice
• Consider themselves connoisseurs of fine wine and food
• Dines out five to seven times per month at a fine dining establishment
• Purchases an average of two to three cases of wine per month
• Frequently cooks and entertains at home for large dinner parties
• Over 29% stay in a San Diego hotel during the week of the Festival
• Of those that stay in a hotel, 71% of attendees book their rooms for more than one night